Can't nothing bring me down

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Metropolitan,Charades,Pictionary & PUNISHMENT >:D



Happy Day No. 6

Metropolitan,Charades,Pictionary & PUNISHMENT >:D

 

 So after not seeing all my friends for a REALLY long time due to them going to PLKN we decided to have a meet up for some bonding time and games! ^_^

 

The first game we played was charades! Lol I aced the game Aliah on the ther hand struggled and lost. XD

Then we played Pictionary the card edition. The game was really hard so we ended up playing the kids version of it. But Aliah still lost and I won together with Zalina. So now the people who are up for punishment is Aliah ( Our big winner! haha XD ) , Izzah and our ditzy queen Arina.

So what is the punishment you ask? Well its none other than draw on the losers faces ofcourse! Yay! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Beautifying  Arina's  already unfortunate face :P



Izzah's turn! Our inspiration a gangster  d=(´▽`)=b

All of our marvelous masterpiece. They look better right? ー( ̄~ ̄)ξ

The artists posing with their masterpiece

I had originally planned to get my yearbook signed during graduation but I had forgotten to bring it on that day. So I just ended up asking only my closest friend to sign it on that day. Oh well its better than nothing and plus they are the only one that matters. I dont even remember half the girls in my class now! XD Sorry~

They had fun signing my empty yearbook. They didnt hesitate to go crazy on my yearbook and doodle huge stuff, especially Arina whoose sign took up half the page of my yearbook. She even took the liberty to draw a caricature of  Zalina and herself ! ^_^

My friends butchering my yearbook!

Later Izzah said she wanted a cool picture of  us up in the air jumping. Haha easier said then done. We were out of breathe jumping and my normal camera certainly didnt help either. Eventually we gave up trying because we were tired and it looks like its gonna rain.

Expectation
Reality


Oh yeah and there is also a failed heart attempt by us. I look like a monkey while Zaina look like an old man stretching lolol

And then our prediction was spot on when it started to rain HARD! We were bolting to find a shelter! But alas it was futile because by the time we reached to the shelter we were already drenched. But it was kinda fun because we had played in the rain since we were pre schooler. Its kinda like we were relieving childhood our childhood memories ^_^

Playing in the rain and not giving a care in the world!~

Hehe we also took pictures infront of the kites IN THE FREAKING RAIN!

What a fun day that was! Lets do it again next time when we met up again!~









 

No comments:

Post a Comment