Can't nothing bring me down

Monday 10 June 2013

A Vacation to Land of Smiles: Thailand , Bangkok




Happy Day No.5

A Vacation to The Land of Smiles,
Bangkok 

 So for the school holidays we decide to pack our bags and fly to the Land of Smiles Bangkok! Woohoo!
I have never been to Bangkok before and I've imagine it to be a very poor city. Sorry for my ignorance! *bows down* m(_ _)m

When I've arrived there I was suprised that Bangkok was way more modern than Malaysia! All the kids there were dressed  in a really cool attire and they put me to shame ( not that I know how to dress cool tho). They all look like they just step out from a Seventeen magazine! *Amazed* (*¬*)
Posing with tuk tuk! ^_^



Day 2,we went on a tour! 


The surrounding for our journey to get to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market


First they took us to the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market! We had a lot of fun there. We saw a lot of Thailand
  delicacies. The market was really colourful with all the different and vibrant food of Thailand. Our nostrils was filled with the tempting aromas of the food from the floating food stalls. It was certainly a delightful sight seeing everything not on land but floating in the river! XD

Lol it looks like he's giving CPR to the snakes! XD


After that we were headed to see the snake farm! There was a lot of snake there! ( Duh! Its a SNAKE FARM!) . Lol I defintely had my fair share of snakes in Bangkok! I TOUCHED a lot of snakes there WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS! Dont believe me? Heres proof!

I touched a poisonous King Cobra and put a LIVE snake on my body! *gasp*

Well its no big deal actually I'm totally not afraid of snakes or anything *cough*lies*cough*
Yup totally cool with snakes....*shifty eyes*

The talented elephants at the Cultural Village

Next, we went to the Cultural Village. We saw an elephant show and Thai Culture Show. Both were very entertaining to see. The elephant show was very amusing while the Cultural show was very informative. The elephant there can dance, roll around,swim and even play the hula hoop! Lol I think they are more talented than me!  ⊙︿⊙

Culture show

And the last thing on the tour we went to a wood carving place. It was really shocking to see all the intricate and detailed wood carving made by hand!
and here's me pretending I just carved the master piece at the back there *cough*perasan*cough*

Day 3 we went to the Chatuchak Market to shop our hearts out!

Holy cow! So many stuff to buy!  (。♥‿♥。)
 
  The Food!
We ate a lot of delicious food in Bangkok! Although most of the time it was Indian food rather than Thai food, because we can't find halal food its still never the less delicious! ^_^

We ate the most delicious and spiciest tom yum at Mak Jah at Chatuchak market, we ate thai specialties which were the coconut ice cream and the sticky rice and manggo! They serves the coconut ice cream in the coconut shell and gave out free coconut drinks for us! Lovely!~  I also ate a cold banana choco with sprinkles! Yummy! ✿♥‿♥✿
NOM NOMZ!  (=^-ω-^=)

And so that was our trip to Bangkok was like! ~
 I had so much fun there hope to go there again! Teehee~

No comments:

Post a Comment