Can't nothing bring me down

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Frim adventure time!



Happy Day No. 7

FRIM adventure time!

So since the last time we went to FRIM for a picnic we had so much fun we decide to go there again. And this time we are gonna try out their Canopy walk! Yipee! I absolutely love heights! *sarcasm*

Beautiful aint it? What a nice day to begin our journey up to the top of the canopy walk.
Unfortunately Arina and Afi wasn't able to get a ticket because they were late. Im telling you if you plan to go to the Canopy walk you better arrive early to buy it because they sell out like hot cakes! When we reached there all the tickets were sold out but luckily the aunty was kind enough to give us tickets ( or maybe we were just too adorable to say no to? ;D). Haha and we also lied we were still high school student to get a discount. Sorry aunty ~

It was a long walk to reach the canopy walk. I almost died of tiredness! Thank god the beautiful surrounding kept me preoccupied. The road there is also very dangerous and slippery I almost fell face first because I slipped on a rock.  Luckily Zalina grabbed me before that happens.
 
The canopy walk bridge
 We had to cross the bridge with 40 + standard 2 students. Imagine the horror I had to experience walking on a wobbly bridge with a bunch of very brave and excited little kids! OH THE HORROR! They kept jumping and running! I swear I was about to die and my heart was about to jump out of my chest. And to make things worse there was a bee that never left my hand because I wore a strawberry lotion and the smell attracted the bee. I was holding the swaying bridge with only one of my hand! At that point I was screaming hysterically.

The proud feeling I felt after completing the frightening Canopy Walk

Happy the Canopy Walk is finished!
Woot! Woot! Camwhoring time.
Ahem...a little bit too sexy?
 After we got down we met up with Arina and Afi who unfortunately wasnt able to join us for the Canopy walk. To our horror the shortcut to go back was blocked and we had to go the long way back. When I mean long it was really LONG.Great more walking -_- . I think it took us 45 minute to reach back.

We saw a lot of interesting stuff in the woods of FRIM while walking.
Umm Bubble tea anyone?

Omigosh! Its an insect that looks like an owl! How cool is that!

And look 4 moth just hanging out and chillin!~
We also act out a martial art action scene in the woods...

So after a long walk we finally reached the river stream! There we played rock paper scissors whoever loss gets dunk with a bucketful of water! There is a lid and a Tupperware, the winner get the tupperware and fills it with water to attack while the loser will get the lid to TRY and block the water from coming in contact with your face. To my delight Arina kept losing and was drenched shortly! XD
Afi on the other hand was really a pro at blocking the water until the water get splashed back at the attacker! Afi is a boss!

Weee! Splash! Splash!

Next we played the rock stacking game! We'll take turns staking one rock at a time and whoever topples the stack of rocks first loses and will suffer DIRE CONSEQUENCES! MUAHAHA!

The picture moments before the tower of rock falls because of Afi >:D

The last game we played was the Nature portrait game. Basically you have to collect the items you see around you and make a portrait out of it. Now I was pretty confident about this because I was pretty creative if I do say so myself.But when I saw Afi's portrait my confidence just shattered. Afi's portrait is in another level! It looks like it belongs in an art exhibition! Im so jelly!~ 

Afi's unfinish BUT still very mind blowing portrait *PUKES RAINBOWS*
And this was mine.... Wut? -_-
Okay I know mine is hideous compared to Afi's but my masterpiece attracted 2 hot Japanese tourist! They even took pictures of my potrait haha! I felt so proud. I was even tempted to give it to them but I didnt want to seem like too much of a weirdo. I mean what kind of person gives a creepy portrait made from questionable plants laying around on the ground to a stranger? Answer. A creepy person. Yup.

And this is Izzah's portrait haha. Why do he/she has a beard? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment